Thank you for reaching out! My schedule is currently full but I'd be happy to place you on my waiting list. It may be several weeks before you hear from me so I apologize for the wait. I am currently only offering online/distance services due to the COVID-19 limitations and personal life transitions.
The first step is to see if we would be a good fit logistically so, please take a minute to answer the questions below by cutting and pasting to a secure email here.
Please check out the free audio recordings/interviews, articles and book recommendations here on my website while you are waiting for an opening in my schedule. I also have a more thorough package on Christian IFS available for purchase.
1. Where do you live? In what time zone do you live?
2. What time of day are you available for weekly appointments?
3. Have you been in counseling before or have you received any coaching or consultation services?
4. Are you able to commit financially to weekly sessions? (IFS is the type of therapy that is most effective if we meet weekly at first.) If you have BCBS, will you want to use your insurance benefits for counseling?
5. Since we would be meeting online, do you have fast internet and a private place to meet? Have you ever used video chat before in the space you'd be using for our sessions?
Thank you for taking the time to provide some information about your interest in working with me. I look forward to connecting!