Honeycutt Counseling, LLC offers professional counseling services through online video-chat. Providing online therapy offers clients greater accessibility, discretion, convenience and choice. You might consider utilizing distance therapy if you:
- are a Christian seeking therapy from a seminary trained Christian therapist and cannot find one in your area
- are looking to for a Christian IFS therapist
- are looking for supervision or consultation about how to integrate IFS into your Christian worldview
- are 'high profile' in your community and need extra anonymity and confidentiality
- live outside city limits and cannot afford the time or gas money to drive the nearest therapist
- are disabled or ill and have few resources or limited access to transportation.
Please contact us for more information about this service option and to see if you qualify.