Julie is not currently able to accept new online clients. You may email her to be placed on her waiting list.
Honeycutt Counseling offers accessible, professional counseling services online. Providing online therapy offers clients greater accessibility, discretion, convenience and choice. This medium allows populations who encounter challenges to still access quality therapy. Examples include:
- Those seeking a Christian therapist and cannot find one in their area
- Those who live outside city limits and cannot afford the time or gas money to drive to the office for counseling sessions
- Those who are disabled or ill (such as shut-ins) and have few resources or limited access to transportation
- Those who have a child that becomes ill on the day of their appointment and do not have childcare for them
- Those who have fears around leaving their homes or fears around driving
Please contact us for more information about this service.