$140 per session
Scholarship is available for those needing an adjusted fee. Contact Julie for details.
In-network Insurance Coverage
Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
BCN on a limited basis
You can check your coverage by asking your insurance company:
- What is my mental health deductible and has it been met?
- How many therapy sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount or percentage per therapy session?
- Do my benefits cover distance sessions?
Out-of-network Insurance Coverage
If you have insurance with another company, I am an out-of-network provider in the state of Michigan (MI).
In these cases I do not file insurance for clients but provide the documentation you will need for reimbursement.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available through scholarship. Please inquire.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Please make checks out to "Honeycutt Counseling, LLC"
If you miss your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by phone at least 24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the full cost of the time you reserved.
Insurance for out-of-state clients
In some circumstances insurance companies will approve limited coverage for distance counseling. I am a provider in Michigan (MI), Tennessee (TN) and Massachusetts (MA). Please inquire for more information if you would like this option to be considered.